Applying to Adams State Mobile Campus
Business Administration - Online Degree Completion
In order to be admissible into the Adams State Mobile Campus online degree completion program in Business Administration, students must enter with:
- An Associates of Arts (AA) or Associates of Science (AS) degree from a Colorado public community college; OR
- Sixty (60) transferrable college credits, including completion of the ASU General Education requirements [http://www.adams.edu/academics/gened.php]
In order to be considered for admission into Adams State Mobile Campus, students must submit the following:
- A completed application for admission. Apply at http://apply.adams.edu NOTE: Please select Option 9 “Undergrad Mobile Campus” as the application type
- A non-refundable, $30.00 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
Mail official transcripts to: