MA - Cultural Resource Management - Admissions
- Students desiring to enroll in the Master of Arts CRM program in the Department of HAPPS must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution, preferably in anthropology or history.
- An acceptable minor in history, anthropology, archaeology, or the equivalent from an accredited institution will be considered.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 in undergraduate history and anthropology courses is required.
- Students will be expected to acquire CRM experience or archaeological field school prior to or during the completion of this program.
- Students without undergraduate majors in history, archaeology or anthropology or related areas may be required to take prerequisite courses. These may vary according to the student’s specialization.
All applicants must:
The following materials must be submitted directly to the HAPPS Department:
- An official transcript sent directly from the institution verifying receipt of the baccalaureate degree. Transcripts from ASU need not be requested; however, official transcripts confirming transfer courses are required. Unofficial transcripts or transcripts marked “issued to student” will not be accepted.
- A letter of application.
- A recent resume.
- Two recent letters of recommendation from associates who can speak to the applicant’s academic and professional strengths and potential.
Additional information may be requested by the department chair before a decision can be determined. The department chair will notify students of admission decisions.