Students have two options for completing their Thesis.
- A traditional academic style Thesis pursing a line of research.
- A more applied CRM comprehensive project report showing proficiency in the various elements required of a CRM report.
Thesis Requirements and/or Procedures
- Form a master's committee consisting of at least three professionals. At least two must be a member of the Adams State HAPPSS faculty. You may have a member from outside the HAPPSS department but they must be approved by the department chair. A committee member may be the students CRM employer.
- Register for CRM 580 (must have completed at least 24 hours of M.A. coursework)
- Obtain approval for the project or thesis from their advisor.
- Obtain approval for the project or thesis from the department chair.
- File in the library an original AND one copy of the thesis or project report in a form prescribed by the Graduate Council. One copy is filed with department chair. Committee members also generally receive a copy. The library copy should be unbound and delivered to the Graduate School.
- All students will be required to defend their thesis or project at Adams State University in Alamosa, CO.