Thesis or Internship Project Report
Student must write an acceptable thesis or internship project report, which must be developed according to the prescribed standards below:
- Form a master's committee consisting of at least two professionals. One must be a full-time member of the Adams State HAPPS faculty. A committee member outside the department of HAPPS must be approved by the department chair. A committee member may be the students CRM employer.
- Register for CRM 580 (must have completed at least 24 hours of M.A. coursework)
- Obtain approval for the project or thesis from their advisor.
- Obtain approval for the project or thesis from the department chair.
- File in the library an original AND one copy of the thesis or project report in a form prescribed by the Graduate Council. One copy is filed with department chair. Committee members also generally receive a copy. The library copy should be unbound and delivered to the Graduate School.
- All students will be required to defend their thesis or project at Adams State University in Alamosa, CO.