We offer a B.A. in Mathematics - students pursuing this degree will be prepared for graduate work, work in industry, or they may pursue secondary teacher licensure.
To ensure timely graduation, students need to meet with an advisor in Mathematics as soon as possible. All required core mathematics courses are offered every year; mathematics electives are offered on a rotating three-semester basis (see list below).
Courses offered on a rotating basis
- MATH 323: Algebraic Structures (II)
- MATH 327: Differential Equations
- MATH 330: Numerical Analysis
- MATH 331: Modern Geometry
- MATH 335: History of Mathematics
- MATH 340: Probability and Statistics
- MATH 421: Advanced Analysis (II)
- MATH 430: Complex Analysis I