- Apply and be accepted for admission to Adams State University. Submit American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores to the Admissions Office at ASU. The ASU ACT code number is 0496 and the CSS code number is 4001.
- Complete an application form.
- Obtain and attach to the application a copy of your most recent college or high school transcript.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit to the U.S. Department of Education. Make certain that Adams State University title IV code 001345 is indicated in step 6 of the FAFSA.
- Complete and attach to the application an essay according to the directions here.
Mail the scholarship application, transcripts, and essay to:
c/o/ Office of Student Financial Aid
Adams State University
208 Edgemont Boulevard
Alamosa, Colorado 81102
All applications must be received in the Adams State University Financial Aid Office no later that March 1st of the year for which the application is being made.