Student Teaching Information
- Completed student teaching placement packets are due to the Program Coordinator in the Undergraduate Teacher Education Office on or before the fifth Tuesday of the fall or spring semester prior to the student teaching semester.
- Required materials are below.
- Updated information will be posted on the calendar on this website. If you have questions, call the Undergraduate Teacher Education Office, 719-587-7776.
Student Teaching Materials
- Required orientation meeting for all students who are student teaching the following semester. Date will be posted on the Teacher Education Calendar.
- All contacts with the K-12 schools are made by the Department of Teacher Education.
- Students may not initiate their own placement contacts or arrangements.
- Violation of these guidelines is grounds for suspension or dismissal from the program.
- Access school district job openings, post your resume, search the Colorado Database.