Students are responsible for their own transportation to field placement sites.
Finger Prints and Background Checks
Students are required to complete a background check through the Undergraduate Teacher Education Office in order to participate in field experience labs in public schools.
Students will not be able to register for classes with labs attached until the background check is complete.
All relevant materials are available in ES 226 and the OneStop
Field Lab Descriptions (pdfs)
- ED 200 - Perspectives in Teaching & Learning - Lab Design
- ED 220 - Exceptional Learner - Lab Design
- ED 310 - Methods of Teaching Elementary Science - Lab Design
- ED 328 - Methods of Teaching Elementary Math - Lab Design
- ED 404 - Literacy - Lab Design
- ED 414/416 - Classroom Instruction & Management - Lab Design
- ED 424/426 - Practices and Assessment - Lab Design
- ED 429 - Literacy - Lab Design
- HPPE 300 - Promoting a Healthy & Safe Environment - Lab Design