Student Business - Cashier
Conveniently located at One Stop in the S.U.B.
- The Cashier is available to assist you with:
- Accepting tuition and transcription payments via cash, check or credit card
- Student payroll
- Registration refunds
- General questions about your student account
Work-Study Payroll Dates
- Student payroll is processed through the student's Bank Mobile Disbursements account at bankmobiledisbursements.com.
- If you do not have a Bank Mobile Disbursements card, contact Adams State's One Stop Student Services.
- Visit bankmobiledisbursements.com to authenticate an account with Bank Mobile Disbursements using the card. Choose a payroll preference of the Bank Mobile Disbursements checking account or ACH transfer from Bank Mobile Disbursements to another checking or savings account.
- Student payroll is scheduled for the 15th of every month. If the 15th falls on a weekend day, then payroll will be the Friday prior to the weekend.