Refund of Student Credit Balances
BankMobile Disbursements (formerly Higher One) is our partner to deliver refunds of credit balances on student accounts and pay student employment (work study) earnings. A credit balance may come from payment of financial aid (grants, scholarships or loans) credited to a student's account, overpayment of charges, or adjustments for tuition, fees, or housing.
Current Higher One OneAccount Holders
- The OneAccount will not be offered after August 31, 2016.
- To receive Adams State University disbursements through BankMobile, login to myonemoney.com before September 1 and choose your refund preference.
- You can choose to switch from the OneAccount to BankMobile Vibe. For account holders who choose Vibe, there will be no change in account number, no recarding, and you will not be required to repeat the identification verification process.
- If you choose to close your OneAccount, the account will be closed within 2 business days and a check mailed if they have a balance. You will be reminded to select a new refund delivery method for their next refund.
- A green envelope from BankMobile containing your Refund Selection Kit will be mailed to you.
- Go to RefundSelection.com.
- Enter your unique Personal Code from the green envelope.
- Create your login information.
- Select how you would like to receive your money.
- Complete your profile.
Financial Aid Disbursement
Financial aid funds disbursed to a student's account are first credited to the student's educational expenses. Once education expenses are paid in full and if a credit balance remains, the credit balance is refundable to the student.
Refunds are processed within 3 business days of when the student meets eligibility requirements.
Some financial aid requirements are as follows:
- the student's first class has started.
- the student is registered for the number of credit hours for which aid is awarded.
- the student is taking classes for credit. Classes taken as "no credit" are not aid eligible.
- classes taken apply to the student's program of study.