Student Business - E-Bill Help
I know my Username and Password, but I cannot view the log in screen.
- Please close your browser (all windows) and then log back into e-bill.
- Allow pop-ups from the e-bill site
- Still having problems? Please contact us.
What if I don't notice the email notifying me about my e-bill, or the email gets lost?
- Failure by a student or an authorized payer to check e-bill availability is not valid grounds for waiving late-payment penalties or registration, grade, diploma or transcript holds.
- If you have problems viewing your bill contact Student Business Services.
Can I receive a paper bill?
- In general, no. Exceptions will be made for students who have a documented disability that makes using e-billing impractical.
- A written request and supporting documentation must be submitted to and approved by Student Business Services.
I'm an authorized user, but I'm not receiving emails about my student's bill.
- The email message about the ASU bill may have been misidentified as spam by your email program or internet service provider and either filtered into a spam folder or blocked altogether.
- To ensure that future ASU e-bill messages are delivered to your inbox, add email@example.com to your email address book or list of contacts and to your email provider's safe senders or white list.
I won't be getting bills in regular mail, should I still keep my mailing address current?
- Definitely! ASU will still need to mail you important documents before and after you leave ASU that can't be sent electronically such as refund checks, 1098 tax notifications, transcripts and your diploma.
- Current students will be able to update their mailing addresses at: