Emergency Loans Through Adams State
Students who need "emergency" funds for books or other expenses can apply for an emergency loan, up to $190, from Adams State University. A simple loan application and promissory note can be completed with a One Stop cashier.
- Maximum loan amount: $190
- Service fee: 5% (maximum of $10)
- Repayment: within 30 days or by semester's end, whichever is earliest
- Minimum enrollment of 6.0 credit hours
- Available only for students enrolled in on-campus courses
- Adams State student account must be in good standing
Disbursement of Funds
After the application is approved, the loan check is available for pick up at the One Stop on the following Tuesday or Thursday after 2:00 p.m. (or daily after 2:00 p.m. during the first two weeks of fall and spring semesters).
- Visit the One Stop cashier
- Call 719-587-7728
- Or email email@example.com.