Grounds - Fall Services
Fertilization and Weed Control
- Spread a winter blend fertilizer in September before we blow out irrigation.
- Spray a post emergent as needed for weeds.
- Adjust heads, clean nozzles, and check for leaks.
- Make sure all sprinklers, valves, and heads are functioning properly and are not leaking.
- As needed to keep turf healthy and green.
- Water will be shut off two days prior for events outside.
- Water shut-down will be in October and November.
- Replace and adjust sprinkler heads as needed throughout the growing season.
- Plugs that fall sideways will be removed.
- High traffic areas will require additional aeration.
- Grounds will mark sprinklers, valve boxes, and wires before aeration starts.
- As needed in August.
- Location of the turf will determine what kind of seed will be used.
- Seed mix will be a premium grade and up-to-date.
- Clean off walks when seeding is complete.
- Leaves mulched into turf.
- We will remove excess and disposed of it.