Office of Finance & Governmental Relations
Led by ASU's Vice President, the Office of FGR is dedicated in supporting the institution’s mission to...
- dedicate its resources to provide opportunity and access for all students.
- as an innovative leader that recognizes the inherent educational value of diversity.
- is a catalyst for the educational, cultural, and economic interests of rural Colorado, the surrounding region, and the global community.
As stated in the Financial Management Guide
Although the University is not supposed to make a profit, it is expected to have adequate fiscal resources to sustain its operations. Thus, the University’s fiscal goals are two-fold:
1. To safeguard and manage its financial assets by accounting for the funds it receives and insuring that these dollars are effectively employed to support the campus’ teaching, research, and service functions.
2. To comply with state, federal, and sponsor reporting requirements.