Adams State offers a well-balanced benefit program designed to provide protection against financial hazards due to sickness and injury. The faculty and staff are a vital part of our institution and the administration of the college Benefit Program strives to meet the changing need of a diverse work force. Our goal is to offer the best benefits possible at the lowest cost, while providing a quality support service.
For convenience, you are provided with a brief information overview of each benefit program. More detail information is available in the Human Resources Office located in Richardson Hall, Room 127.
Adams State University employee benefits include:
- Health - CHEIBA 2013 Benefit Book
- Current CHEIBA Preimum Rates
- Medicare Creditable Coverage Notice
- CHEIBA Custom Plus Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- CHEIBA HMO POS Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- CHEIBA PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- CHIEBA 2013 Mulit Option
- SBS Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Flu Shot Claim Form
- Flex Benefit Plans
Other Benefits for ALL Adams State University Employees
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Other Services and Activities