Classified Employee Flu Shot Clinic
- 2014 Flu Shot Poster
- 2014-2015 CDC Flu Shot FAQ
- Background Information on 2014 Flu Shot Clinics
- Pneumonia Vaccine Flyer
Important Notices for Classified Employees
- Annual Compensation Survey Meet & Confer on May 30, 2014
- FY 2014-15 Across The Board, Merit Increases and Family Medical Leave Change
Classified Open Enrollment April 22, 2014 - May 15, 2014
The CHEIBA Trust Dependent Eligibility Audit
Healthcare Reform Information
- ACA One Time Enrollment Period
- How does it impact me?
- Healthcare Reform and ASU
- Marketplace FAQ's for Employees
- Employee Projections
State Classified Wellness program Links
Recently Approved Policy
State of Colorado Personnel Rules Chapter 7 requires that a matrix be developed to determine which employees would be affected in the event a layoff was required within Adams State University. The matrix will be published on the HR web site as soon as it receives final approval from cabinet and will be updated and re-published every January in order to comply with the state rules. For more information about the Layoff Matrix click on the link below.
Check "What's New" on our web site for news or reports about new developments that are evolving in the Adams State University Human Resource Program. This link will be updated every month and we encourage you to periodically visit "What's New" for current information that will affect you as an employee at Adams State University.