Provides mailer with information about the date and time an article was delivered and, if and when a delivery attempt was made. A signature is available via fax or mail upon request, and information can be viewed at:
- Information about the item can be viewed via the internet
- Signatures can be received upon request by fax or mail
- Signature at time of delivery can be waived or required.
- Item can be mailed at Priority, First Class Parcels or at Parcel Post rates
- No guaranteed delivery date
- No insurance unless extra fee is paid
Instructions for Signature Confirmation: Pink PS Form 153
- Fill out Recipients address on top of form PS 153.
- Check and sign on correct spot of form if you are waiving the signature requiremet
- Attach Signature Confimation slip by exposing self-adhesive and pressing the label to the article. Do not remove receipt.
- Deliver article to the Mailroom.
- In the following day’s mail you will receive the receipt with an Alamosa postmark Retain this receipt, it is your only proof of mailing.