Personal Campus Visit
If you are unable to attend one of our scheduled events, you may visit the campus individually. Call or fill out the Personal Campus Visit Registration Form to schedule a personalized campus visit, and we will tailor a day just for you.
Here's what you can do:
- Meet with a professor or academic advisor
- Take a walking tour of the campus
- See what a residence hall looks like
- Meet with an admissions representative
The best time to see the campus is when classes are in session- September to mid-December and mid-January to mid-May.
The Office of Admissions is open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, except for holidays. Summer hours (mid-May to mid-August) are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Walking tours of the campus are given daily Monday through Friday at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm throughout the year.
The Welcome Center will be open from 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Admissions Counselors will be available from 11:00-11:30 to meet with students with a tour following at 11:30.
Please note that during Saturday tours only Admissions Counselors are available - students will not be able to meet with Athletics, Financial Aid, or Academic departments. We recommend a weekday tour to meet with these and other departments.
Dates for Saturday Tours
- January 4
- February 1
- No March date, in lieu of Discover Day
- April 5
- May 3
To schedule your campus visit, contact us at least one week in advance by calling the Office of Admissions Welcome Center at (719) 587-8146.
Parking and Check-In
- Please park in the Visitor Parking lot located just north of the Student Union Building (SUB). This parking lot is accessed off of Monterey Avenue.
- Check-in at the Welcome Center located within the SUB.