Next Steps for Admitted Students
Now that you're a Grizzly...connect with your future at Adams State University.
Other Important Tasks
- Undergraduates: attend Orientation. Parents welcome!
- Colorado Undergraduates: Apply for COF
- On campus students: submit Proof of Immunization
- View/Pay Your Account Balance (Avoid late fees!)
- Contact the Academic Advising Center to have an advisor assigned. They can provide assistance in selecting the correct courses for placement, pre-requisites, and program requirements.
- Buy Textbooks & Supplies
- Sign Up for Emergency Alerts
- On-campus parking: obtain a parking decal
- Get your Student ID Card (Student Union Bldg, 3rd floor)