College at High School
The College at High School Program is designed to provide university-level courses to junior and senior high school students by high school teachers and Adams State faculty on high school campuses.
It also gives students the opportunity to take distance education independence study courses through Adams State at the same time that they are fulfilling their high school requirements.
The goals of the College at High School Program are to:
- Inspire increasing numbers of high school students to attend college
- Promote student self-confidence
- Provide advanced-learning opportunities for motivated students
- Offer a cost-effective way for high school students to earn college credit
- Increase the probability of students completing a college degree in four years or less
- Strengthen relationships between high schools and Adams State