College at High School
High school junior and senior students in good standing are permitted to enroll in C@HS classes. A student who plans to enroll for courses in the C@HS program must –
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Be a junior or senior in good standing.
- Have test results from the American College Test (ACT), Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or Accuplacer.
- Have an ACT Reading score of 18 or above (or comparable Pre-ACT or SAT score) in order to be eligible for any C@HS course.
- Have an ACT English score of 19 or above (or comparable Pre-ACT or SAT score) in order to be eligible for C@HS course English 101.
- Have an ACT Math score of 19 or above (or comparable Pre-ACT or SAT score) in order to be eligible for C@HS course Math 106.
- The Accuplacer exam should be taken by students who do not have any ACT or SAT scores.
- Registration in C@HS courses does NOT constitute admission to Adams State University.
- Students who do not meet the above requirements may be recommended by their school administration for consideration on an individual basis in consultation with the ASU faculty liaison for conditional admission to the C@HS program.