Enrollment Management Team
The Enrollment Management Team (EMT) is responsible for drafting and implementing the campus enrollment plan. This includes undergraduate recruitment, admission, (including transfer students), records and registration, and retention.
The EMT is composed of all of the unit directors from Enrollment Management and it is chaired by the Provost.
Enrollment Management Team meets every other Monday from 2:00 to 3:00.
- Senior VP for Enrollment Management and Program Development – Michael Mumper (Chair)
- Assistant VP for Enrollment Management - Eric Carpio
- Financial Aid Director - Phil Schroeder
- Communications Director - Mark Schoenecker
- Registrar - Belen Maestas
- Director Student Business Services - Bea Martinez
- Director of Student Engagement and Success - Masood Ahmad
- Director of Institutional Research - Andrea Benton Maestas
- EM Project Manager - Karla Hardesty
- One Academic Department Chair (selected by Academic Council) - Kurt Keiser / School of Business