Welcome to the Naviance Institute 2014 Graduate Credit Registration Homepage
Adams State Extended Studies Offers Graduate Credit for the 2014 Conference. Adams State University is delighted to align graduate credit for the Naviance Summer Institute, July 15-17, 2014, at the Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, California. This is an exciting opportunity for educators to receive academic credit for this 3 day conference. Participants attending Pre & Full Conference could earn up to 2.0 semester hours of credit.
Who attends the Naviance Summer Institute?
Naviance Summer Institute attracts users of Naviance from middle schools and high schools across the world. Counselors, teachers, school and district administrators, guidance administrative assistants and other Naviance users come together to share best practices on the usage and implementation of Naviance in their school or district. In addition, college and university representatives and Hobsons education partners attend the event to showcase their services to educators and their students.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Naviance Summer Institute.
Travel & Lodging.
How do I register for ASU graduate credit?
- You must first be officially registered for the 2014 Naviance Summer Institute Conference click here.
- Once you have registered and paid for your conference, you may sign up for graduate credit here.
- Click on REGISTER NOW
- This is the ASU Graduate Credit Registration Page. Simply fill in your information, attach payment and then submit. If you choose to mail in your payment, it needs to be in our office by July 24, 2014.
- In order to receive full conference credit, participants must complete a response to the following reflection question:
“Reflect on and describe how you will implement the knowledge and/or skill gained in this conference. Provide examples.”
Directions on how to submit your reflection will be sent to you on July 18, 2014 via email by Adams State University.
- Grades will then be recorded and a FREE official transcript will be mailed upon successful completion. Additional copies are available by going to this website http://www.getmytranscript.com.
- About 2014 Naviance Summer Institute (http://naviancesummerinstitute.com/about/)
- Conference Agenda (http://naviancesummerinstitute.com/about/agenda)
- Conference FAQ (http://naviancesummerinstitute.com/about/faq/)
- Conference Lodging (http://naviancesummerinstitute.com/about/travel/)
Contact us for academic credit for work taking place in your district.
Liz Martinez, PD Director