Welcome to CaseNEX LLC Credit Registration Homepage
To learn more about CaseNEX, please visit www.casenex.com.
Register Here for a CaseNEX course.
Which CaseNEX courses are available for academic credit?
- ED 589: ELA Common Core: Building Academic Vocabulary (6-12), PDF
- ED 589: ELA Common Core: Building Academic Vocabulary (K-5), PDF
- ED 589: ELA Common Core: Close Reading Strategies (K-5), PDF
- ED 589: ELLs: Creating Systematic Change for Academic Achievement, PDF
- ED 589: Meeting the Expectations for the Common Core Math Standards, PDF
- ED 589: Preparing for the Common Core Math Assessments, PDF
- ED 589: Working with the ELA Common Core Standards, PDF
- You must first have registered, paid for and completed a CaseNEX course.
- Once you have completed the course you may register and pay for the graduate credit through ASU.
- ASU will then obtain and post an official grade from your instructor at CaseNEX for your
Once your record is finalized, ASU will mail a FREE Official Transcript as evidence that this process/record is complete. Transcripts are mailed 24-48 hours upon recording a final grade. Additional copies may be ordered online by going to: www.getmytranscript.com
Mercedes Cordero, Ph.D.,
Vice President, South
CaseNEX - DataCation - PALS
c - 954-663-9850
Course Registration Questions: email@example.com
ASU Contact INFORMATION:
Course Registration Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org