Adams State Knowledge Delivery Systems (KDS) Online Distance Learning
Adams State is delighted to align 1.0 semester hour of graduate credit for successful completion of your 15 hour KDS Comprehensive Program. This is an exciting opportunity for educators to receive credit for the work completed in this program. Educators will be exposed to the knowledge necessary to teach reading based on reliable research and effective practices new classroom techniques that will provide research-based reading instruction and early intervention strategies. All activities and materials are standards based driven.
Adams State Extended Studies Graduate Credit for KDS
- ED 589: Aiding Students with Learning Disabilities, PDF
- ED 589: Coaching: What Every Educator Needs to Know, PDF
- ED 589: Effective Classroom Discipline: Anger Management, Part I, PDF
- ED 589: Effective Classroom Discipline: Anger Management, Part II, PDF
- ED 589: Math: Classifying, Ordering and Exploring Real, Negative, and Whole Numbers, PDF
- ED 589: Math: Mastering Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction, PDF
NOTE: Registration may ONLY be submitted upon successful completion of the program. Visit with your Knowledge Delivery Systems Facilitator for details or call 1.800.728.0032.
What's New at Knowledge Delivery Systems