Adams State and McGraw-Hill Professional Development (MHPD) are joining forces to offer you the opportunity to receive graduate credit for your professional work. Adams State University is an accredited college delivering high-quality, professional development courses globally. MHPD is a recognized leader in the industry for delivering quality education courses. Together, we can offer you quality courses that serve your professional needs at your convenience.
To register for your course, please visit this link: MHPD
You must register, pay and complete your McGraw-Hill professional development course BEFORE you can sign up for graduate credit.
To register for graduate credit, follow these steps:
- 1. Send ASU a copy of your MHPD certificate of completion to:
If by email: email@example.com
If by fax: 719-587-7974
2. Click on the REGISTER button located below:
- Complete your student information by filling in the required fields. This will allow ASU to create either an authentic record OR add to an existing record for accurate transcripting.
- Select the course you just completed w/MHPD
- Attach payment using your debit or credit card
- ASU will then verify your certificate of completion by having MHPD validate your certificate and then issuing a grade (P/F).
- ASU will then issue an official transcript and then mail directly to your home address (FREE - no extra charge).
toll free 1-800-548-6679
McGraw-Hill Professional Development:
Phone: 800-848-1567, Extension 87300
ASU Professional Development
Toll Free: 800-548-6679