Adams State University and U.S. Satellite Laboratory, Inc. are joining forces to offer you the opportunity to receive graduate credit for the professional work you are doing with Astro-Ventures: Is There Life Out There?; Tracking A Solar Storm with NASA; Mars Detectives: Using Mars to Teach About Earth; Lessons from the Ocean. Adams State University is an accredited college delivering high-quality, professional development courses globally. U.S. Satellite Laboratory, Inc. is a recognized leader in the industry for delivering quality science education courses. Together, we can offer you quality courses that serve your professional needs at your convenience.
These courses have been approved for graduate credit through Adams State University. *Course fees are separate and are payable directly to US Satellite Labs.
To register for credit, you must first register for the course. You will be prompted to consider graduate credit. Simply select option and direct payment to US Satellite Labs. They will in turn forward your information/payment.
- U.S. Satellite Laboratory, Inc., SERVICES
- U.S. Satellite Laboratory, Inc., PRODUCT PIPELINE
- U.S. Satellite Laboratory, Inc., ABOUT
- U.S. Satellite Laboratory, Inc., CONTACT
- Request an Adams State University Transcript
- Once your registration has been processed and a grade has been assigned by U.S. Satellite Laboratory, Inc., the grade will be posted to your records in the ASU system. ASU will generate a complimentary, official transcript for you within 2-3 business days of the grade being posted. The transcript will then be sent via first class mail to your mailing address. Should you need additional transcripts, you may order them by going to www.getmytranscript.com. Please utilize www.getmytranscript.com if you need transcripts issued to a third party or if you need transcripts expedited.
To register for a course, click here.