Important Dates for Online Semester-Based Courses Only
- Fall semester-based courses will begin on August 24, 2015
- Registrations for Fall 2105 courses will be accepted through August 30, 2015
- Fall 2015 semester ends December 18, 2015
Browse Courses by Subject
Note: Courses that are numbered in the 000-099 range are developmental education courses and therefore do not count toward graduation requirements. These courses are not considered college-level.
Adams State University admitted degree seeking students are required to meet course prerequisites and placement requirements. Please contact your Advisor
Register by doing ANY of the following:
- Go to our secure site.
- Complete a printable registration form and fax to 719-587-7974 or mail to:
Adams State University
Office of Extended Studies
208 Edgemont Blvd., Suite 3000
Alamosa, CO 81101
- Please note that we are no longer accepting course registrations over the phone.