Important Dates for Online Semester-Based Courses Only
- Fall semester-based online courses will begin August 25, 2014.
- Registrations for semester-based courses will be accepted through August 31, 2014.
- To register for online semester-based courses between September 1-5, 2014, instructor permission must be obtained. Instructor contact information can be found on the course syllabus.
- No registrations will be accepted after September 5, 2014, for online semester-based courses for Fall 2014.
Browse Courses by Subject
Note: Courses numbered 000 (095/099) are remedial courses (not college-level) and do not count toward graduation requirements
Register by doing ANY of the following:
- Go to our secure site.
- Telephone us at 1-800-548-6679 and register using your MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
- Request a copy of the catalog, complete the registration form, and mail along with your check.
- Complete a printable registration form and fax to 719-587-7974 or mail to ASU Extended Studies.
When students register for a Distance Learning course, they will receive a study guide (plan of study) for the course, as well as General Instructions. Students may order textbooks by completing the book order form and mailing it to Adams State University or by calling the Adams State University Bookstore at 719-587-7912.