Undergraduate Distance Degrees
You can complete the ASU Distance Degrees entirely off campus with online or correspondence courses:
A minimum of 15 credit hours
must be obtained through Adams State University (ASU) for an Associate degree.
A minimum of 30 credit hours must be obtained through ASU for a Bachelor degree.
To take advantage of our free unofficial evaluation of your transfer credits, please email copies of your transcripts to: email@example.com or fax them to: 719-587-7974; Attn: Advisor.
Please indicate the degree(s) you are interested in and provide us with your contact information to send the unofficial evaluation results to. The unofficial evaluation is subject to change based on transfer policies during the formal review at the time of admission.
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Arts - Business
- Associate of Arts - Criminal Justice Administration
- Associate of Arts - Emergency Management
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Science - Business
- BA - Business Administration
- BA - English/Liberal Arts
- BA - History
- BA - Interdisciplinary Studies
- BA - Interdisciplinary Studies/Elementary Education Licensure
- BA- Political Science
- Agricultural Business
- General Business
- Health Care Administration
- Legal Studies
- Small Business Management
BS - Nursing:
Adams State University admitted degree seeking students are required to meet course prerequisites and placement requirements. Please contact your Advisor as needed.