International Student Admission
Adams State University welcomes international students. To be considered for admission to ASU, international students need to submit the following:
- 1. Completed Undergraduate International Student Application.
- 2. Submit the application fee ($US):
- Bachelor Degree - $30 (non-refundable).
- Associate Degree - $30 (non-refundable).
- Note: The $30 fee for the bachelor's degree is waived for students completing the ASU Associate Degree program and entering the bachelors program.
- 3. Proof of English proficiency
- 4. Academic transcripts translated into English
A score of 550 or better on the TOEFL exam or successful completion of level 109 in an ESL program will satisfy the English proficiency requirement. College or university level work completed outside the United States will be accepted directly in transfer only if the college or university is accredited by one of the U.S. regional accrediting associations.
If you don't have the Acrobat Reader, you can download here.
For more information regarding international student admission, contact:
Extended Studies - Distance Degrees
Adams State University
208 Edgemont Blvd., Suite 3000
Alamosa, CO 81101