Spring 2016 - Registration for Courses
- Spring 2016 semester-based courses will begin January 19, 2016
- Registrations for semester-based courses will be accepted through January 25, 2016
- To register for online semester-based courses between January 26th and January 29th, instructor permission must be obtained.
- Instructor contact information can be found on the course syllabus.
- No registrations will be accepted after January 29, 2016 for online semester-based courses for Spring 2016
All ASU Extended Studies degree seeking students will need to submit residency information to complete their student file:
These changes will allow qualified Colorado residents who have been a resident of Colorado for at least one year or longer, to receive the College Opportunity Fund (COF) stipend for online semester-based courses. Please be aware that the tuition rate for Extended Studies resident and non-resident students will continue to be equivalent. However, if you are classified as a resident student, you will be required to apply and authorize the College Opportunity Fund (COF) in order to receive the stipend.