Graduate Admission Criteria
General Criteria for ALL Masters Programs
- Completed online application for graduate study
- $30.00 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended sent directly to the Graduate School
- In general, Departments require a 2.75 GPA. Graduate Teacher Education requires a 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework. History, Government, & Philosophy requires a 3.0 in undergraduate History coursework.
- Master's level coursework may be taken into consideration.
- If the applicant does not have a 2.75 or higher, individual Departments may have additional requirements. Please check the catalog or Department link for further details.