Admission Review & Notification
- Once the admissions folder is complete, the Graduate School sends the folder to the appropriate department for review. This process can take from 14 to 21 business days.
- The applicant will receive a letter from both the department and the Graduate School regarding the admissions decision.
- If the admissions folder is complete, review and notification take approximately 14 - 21 business days.
- If the admissions folder is incomplete, a considerable delay may occur, which will affect the applicant's ability to register for courses and to receive financial aid.
- Deadline dates do apply to specific programs.
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.