Writing and Submitting Grants
Provided by the Office of Sponsored Programs
Helping with your grant needs by:
- Providing - 1st Steps and the Intent to Apply Form
- Setting - Grant Application Process and Incentive Pay Plan Policy
- Assisting - Grant research and informational/planning meetings.
- Developing - Grant proposal and budget development.
- Writing - Tips on grant writing.
- Reviewing - Review and approve grant and contract award documents.
- Processing - Grant contract processing and award disbursement.
Connecting you to:
ASU Grant Management Policies
- Projects and resources through guided team effort.
Grant Application Process and Incentive Pay Plan Policy:
It is the policy of Adams State University (ASU) to support institutional operations and growth, and academic pursuits that advance the University, through grants from public or private sources.
President of Finance and Governmental Relations/CFO, or designee, shall
develop and maintain a manual(s) or website(s) that includes the
policies, procedures, rules, and regulations that govern grant-seeking
and grant implementation at ASU that is accessible to all employees and
ASU shall ensure that new or revised policies and procedures concerning grant-seeking or grant implementation are made available to designated staff, the public, volunteers, and students prior to implementation.