International Students - Upon Admission
- *Contact your academic advisor to review your degree plan and to obtain an advising PIN for registration.
- Access your one-time-use token number for student
account creation. What is a token number? A token is a number provided
by Adams State University upon registration. This number is a one time
use number that allows you to get your password. To get your password
using your token, go to www.adams.edu/getit and enter your information including your token number and student ID number.
- Obtain your ASU username, password, and email address: www.adams.edu/getit (requires your student ID number and token). Contact One Stop Student Services if you do not have a token number.
- Take the Accuplacer test. Test during orientation week or call 719-587-8189 to schedule a test time. Prepare for the Accuplacer.
- *Register for classes: www.adams.edu/onestop (click on "Add / Drop Classes")
- *Register for full course of study to meet F-1 visa requirements and maintain status.
- Apply for housing and pay the required housing deposit: http://housing.adams.edu.
- Submit proof of immunization to Student Affairs (new students under 24 years old).
- *Check your ASU email account often for important messages from ASU!
- *Check any student account holds: www.adams.edu/onestop (click on "View Holds")
- Check in to housing during check-in periods upon arrival to campus.
- Obtain your student ID card in the Student Union Building.
- **Purchase a parking permit/decal for on-campus parking: bring your vehicle registration to the One Stop.
- *View and/or pay your account balance or make payment arrangements the first week of class to avoid late fees: www.adams.edu/onestop or contact a cashier at the One Stop. See tuition cost information and payment arrangement worksheets at http://businessoffice.adams.edu (click on "Cost Information").
- *Keep your address current: www.adams.edu/onestop
- Attend New Student Orientation
- *Check in with the Principal Designated School Official to register with SEVIS.
- *Attend class, study, and participate in student life!
*Complete every semester
**Complete every academic year