Check Out and Renew Materials
Community members may check out up to five items at a time, no more than two of which may be videos.
Items may be checked out for three weeks and may be renewed up to three times. Videos may not be renewed.
All items are due back at the end of each semester regardless of the three week time period. If you would like to keep materials between semesters please stop by the circulation desk to make special arrangements.
Materials that may be checked out
- Books from the Main collection
- Books from the Oversize collection
- Books from the Children's collection
- Books from the Paperback collection
- Videos & DVDs
- Government Documents
Materials that may not be checked out
- Magazines & Journals
- Books from the Reference collection
- Books & items from the Archives collection
- Items from the Colorado Room collection
- Books from the Ruth Marie Colville collection
- Books from the Jack Cooper collection
- Books from the Law collection
After a grace period, you will be charged a $5 per item overdue fee. The overdue item must be returned and the overdue fee must be paid before checking out additional items.
Payment should be made at the ASU One Stop in the Student Union Building. The receipt must then be brought to the library in order for your library account to be cleared.
You will be charged for the replacement of the items plus a processing fee. We cannot accept replacement copies in exchange for the fee. Lost materials must be paid for before checking out additional materials. Payment should be made at the ASU One Stop in the Student Union Building. The receipt must then be brought to the library in order for your library account to be cleared.