Check Out and Renew Materials
Faculty and staff members may check out materials for an entire semester, including videos. All materials are due back at the end of each semester.
Faculty and staff may not renew materials. However, items may be checked out again as soon as they are checked in. We need for all items to be checked in once each semester for inventory purposes.
Materials that may be checked out
- Books from the Main collection
- Books from the Oversize collection
- Books from the Children's collection
- Books from the Paperback collection
- Videos & DVDs
- Government Documents
Materials that may not be checked out
- Magazines & Journals
- Books from the Reference collection
- Books & items from the Archives collection
- Items from the Colorado Room collection
- Books from the Ruth Marie Colville collection
- Books from the Jack Cooper collection
- Books from the Law collection
After a grace period, you will be charged a $5 per item overdue fee. Until the overdue item is returned, you will be unable to check out further materials. Once the item is returned, your borrowing privileges will be restored. However, the fine is still owed. Payment should be made at the ASU One Stop in the Student Union Building. The receipt must then be brought to the library in order for your library account to be cleared. After payment receipt, fines will be cleared within 1 business day.
You will be charged for the replacement of the items plus a processing fee. We cannot accept replacement copies in exchange for the fee. Lost materials must be paid for before checking out additional materials. Payment should be made at the ASU One Stop in the Student Union Building. The receipt must then be brought to the library in order for your library account to be cleared.