Presidential Search - Timeline
- December 13: Board of Trustees resolution establishing Search Committee, its composition, powers, and duties, appointing Trustee Paul Farley as chair. Constituent groups are asked to nominate representatives by February 7, 2014.
February 14: Board of Trustees appoints members of Search Committee. Board begins the process of seeking a consulting firm to assist the search committee. Board designates Search Committee chair as spokesperson for the search process, while underscoring the importance of confidentiality. Board also directs creation of presidential search web site.
- March 3: Request for Proposals from prospective search consulting firms is posted; proposals must be submitted by April 2.
- April 4: Search Committee meeting - Agenda, Minutes
- May 19: Search Committee meeting - Agenda, Minutes
- June 23: Search Committee meeting - Agenda, Minutes
- August 29: Search Committee meeting (tentative)
- September-December: Search Committee meets as necessary
- January 1: Search Committee submits list of not more than 12 semi-finalists to the Board of Trustees
- March 1: Board of Trustees announces finalists (tentative)
- March-April: Campus visits and interviews with finalists (tentative)
- May 1: Board of Trustees announces new president (tentative)
- July 1: New president takes office