- For refunds of tuition and fees, please contact the Business Office or refer to the current printed Schedule of Classes.
- If a student drops a course or withdraws prior to the start of the semester, there will be no record of this on the transcript.
- 12th/4th Class Day - Students who withdraw before the 12th class day (fourth class day for summer sessions) will have no record of the semester except a notation "Student withdrew without earning credit (date)."
- Courses dropped before the 12th/4th class day will have no record of the course on their transcript.
- Courses dropped after the 12th/4th class day will appear on their transcript with the appropriate drop grade (X/XF).
- Midterm - If a student withdraws or drops before the end of the eighth week of a semester, the third week of a summer session or the mid-point of a specially scheduled course, the grade "X" (drop/withdraw) will be recorded on the transcript.
- "Last day to drop or withdraw" - If a student withdraws or drops after midterm and by the last day to drop or withdraw, a grade of pass ("X") or fail ("XF") is assigned by the instructor(s) for all courses that semester."
A student who leaves the College without making arrangements to withdraw officially through the Office of the Registrar, in person or by mail, will automatically receive a grade of "F" in all classes in which the student is enrolled. Faculty members are not allowed to withdraw a student from the College or drop a student from a course.
If you're a resident of the State of Colorado, make sure you take advantage of the College Opportunity Fund. To find out more about this unique program, click HERE.
- Phone: (719) 587-7321