Please refer to the Academic Calendar for add/drop and withdrawal census deadlines. Summer term deadlines are not always shown; please contact the Records Office if unsure of a census date.
For refunds of tuition and fees for dropped courses, please contact the Business Office at 719-587-7728, or Financial Aid at 719-587-7306, to determine the impact on your financial aid and/or loans.
- If a student drops a course or withdraws from the term prior to the start of the semester, there will be no record of this on the transcript. Contact the Records Office via phone or email to withdraw, if prior to start of the term.
- If a student drops a course before the add/drop census date for that term, there will be no record of this on the transcript.
- If a student tries to drop a course after the add/drop deadline but within the census date to withdraw, the course will show as a "W" grade on the transcript, but will not count towards earned credit hours or GPA. It will show on the student record as Attempted hours but not Earned hours.
Leaving without Notification
- A student who leaves the University during the term without making arrangements to officially withdraw from that term, either through the Student Affairs Office or the Graduate School, will automatically receive a grade of "F" in all classes in which the student was enrolled.
- Faculty/Staff members are not allowed to withdraw a student from the University or drop a student from a course.
Withdrawals from a term may also impact your Federal Student Aid.
- Phone 719-587-7321
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org