ASAP Climbing Wall
The ASAP Climbing Wall is located inside of the REX. The climbing wall is open to everyone with the purchase of a Climbing Wall Membership during posted hours. If you do not yet have a Climbing Wall Membership, that's ok, just come by and you can try it once for free.
You'll be hooked!
ASAP offers private climbing wall experiences for groups and the Wall Crawlers program for youth from age 4 to 17. Give us a call for more information!
Designed and built by Eldorado Climbing Walls, this state of the art wall will provide a variety of climbing options for the beginner to the advanced and competitive climber.
We are excited to offer such an incredible resource for recreation and education to the ASU and San Luis Valley community.
Climbing Wall Membership
- Annual - $50 for AS&F / $120 for Community
- Semester - $25 for AS&F / $85 for Community
- Day Pass - $5 for AS&F / $8 for Community
Climbing Wall Membership benefits include the following:
- Unlimited roped climbing access including top rope and lead climbing
- Unlimited bouldering
- Unlimited Climbing Wall skills classes, clinics, and workshops
- Unlimited indoor climbing equipment rental for use at ASU Climbing Wall
The Wall Crawlers program is all about getting children and youth exposure to the vertical world. This intentional program is designed to teach basic rope management and climbing technique. This program runs in the fall and spring for a limited time.
To participate in the Wall Crawlers program, a parent or the child must possess the appropriate current Climbing Wall Membership. Additional dependent children receive a 20% discount. More information will be coming soon.
Climbing Wall General Policies
- Current Adams State University students, faculty, and staff are eligible for AS&F membership level benefits and pricing. A valid ASU ID is required to be presented at time of membership purchase.
- Individuals otherwise affiliated or not affiliated with the university are eligible for non AS&F membership level benefits and pricing.
- Fall memberships expire the day before the start of the Spring semester.
- Spring memberships expire May 31
- Summer memberships expire the day before the start of the fall term Members can only rent equipment for themselves.
- Climbing Wall Membership or a valid day pass is required for persons age 12 and older.
- Children between ages 4 and 11 may climb for free with direct supervision, spotting, and belaying of a parent or guardian with a valid Climbing Wall Membership.
- Families receive a 10% discount per child membership. To qualify, a child must be a legal dependent and age 12-17.
- Full payment is due at time of purchase.