ASAP has four 12 foot and two 14 foot self-bailing rafts available to rent. We recognize that folks will have to travel some distance to run our local rivers, so we allow up to two “travel days” at no cost. For most trips, this will mean that you can pay for only those days that you are on the water.
Raft, Center Frame, Oars (3), Cooler, Camp Table, Drop Bag, Pump, Straps, Repair Kit, 1 Throw Bag, 3 PFD's
- 1-2 days: $125 per day
- 3-4 days: $100 per day
- 5 or more days: $85 per day
Paddle Boat Package
Raft, 7 Raft Paddles, 7 PFD's, Repair Kit, 1 Throw Bag, Pump, Straps
- 1-2 days: $100 per day
- 3-4 days: $85 per day
- 5 or more days: $70 per day
- Reservations may be made in the ASAP office or by phone.
- Raft packages must be reserved at least 7 days in advance.
- In order to reserve a raft, a 25% deposit must be paid to confirm the reservation.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the scheduled pick-up date forfeit the 25% deposit. Cancellations made before this time period may receive a full refund.
- The remainder of the rental payment (75%) is due no later than the time of check-out.
- Charges for raft rentals are assessed for each day an item is in the possession of the customer. ASAP allows up to two free “travel days” for raft rentals. (Example: A customer wants to raft Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The customer picks up the raft on Thursday afternoon and checks it back in on Monday afternoon. Customer only pays for 3 days instead of 5)
- Maximum rental periods are one week unless otherwise arranged.
- All rafts will be inflated and inspected upon return. Customers should plan accordingly to be present for raft and equipment inspection.
- If an item is returned damaged, ASAP staff will assess the damage and fees will be applied to the customer's account not to exceed the replacement cost of the item:
- Late fees will be assessed for each day an item is overdue at the rental price of that item.
- If an item is not returned, the rental customer is responsible for the replacement cost of the item.
- Rental Customer assumes responsibility for any and all fees assigned at the discretion of the ASAP staff.
- Account balances must be paid before customers can rent/renew items again.
- Refunds go through the ASU Business Office and may take 1-3 weeks to process.