Raft, Center Frame, Oars (3), Cooler, Camp Table, Drop Bag, Pump, Straps, Repair Kit, 1 Throw Bag, 3 PFD's
- 1-2 days: $125 per day
- 3-4 days: $100 per day
- 5 or more days: $85 per day
Paddle Boat Package
Raft, 7 Raft Paddles, 7 PFD's, Repair Kit, 1 Throw Bag, Pump, Straps
- 1-2 days: $100 per day
- 3-4 days: $85 per day
- 5 or more days: $70 per day
- Reservations may be made in the ASAP office or by phone.
- Raft packages must be reserved at least 7 days in advance.
- In order to reserve a raft, a 25% deposit must be paid to confirm the reservation.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the scheduled pick-up date forfeit the 25% deposit. Cancellations made before this time period may receive a full refund.
- The remainder of the rental payment (75%) is due no later than the time of check-out.
- Rentals are charged for each day an item is checked out. This includes day of pick up, day of return, and weekends and holidays.
- Maximum rental periods are one week unless otherwise arranged.
- All rafts will be inflated and inspected upon return. Customers should plan accordingly to be present for raft and equipment inspection.
- If an item is returned damaged, ASAP staff will assess the damage and fees will be applied to the customer's account not to exceed the replacement cost of the item:
- Late fees will be assessed for each day an item is overdue at the rental price of that item.
- If an item is not returned, the rental customer is responsible for the replacement cost of the item.
- Rental Customer assumes responsibility for any and all fees assigned at the discretion of the ASAP staff.
- Account balances must be paid before customers can rent/renew items again.
- Refunds go through the ASU Business Office and may take 1-3 weeks to process.