United Campus Ministry . . .
Make us part of your Great Story!
Students and others who together support the vision of Campus Ministry.
To be a safe and welcoming space that invites sharing of ideas, spiritual practices, and friendship while honoring what makes us unique. To challenge ourselves and others toward full potential in service to the greater good.
We are here to serve . . .
- Emotional support during times of loss
- Sounding board for listening ear
- Social events & activities
- Leadership & personal development
- Prayer and faith sharing
- Community service
- Alternative Spring Break cultural & service immersions
- Forums and other educational events
- Discussion groups
- Local church (or spiritual mentor) connections
- Free meals
- Day excursions to interesting spots