Intramurals offers various leagues and special events to satisfy the recreational needs of the Adams State community. Leagues generally run 5 weeks of regular season play, followed by a single elimination tournament. Special Events are designed for participants who want to participate, but cannot commit to an intramural league. Listed below are the offerings for the current semester.
How do I sign up to play Intramurals?
Adams State Intramural Sports uses a website called IM Leagues to manage its leagues and special events. You can make a free profile using your grizzlies.adams.edu or adams.edu email address. Here you can checkout upcoming events, activity information, and signup dates. You can create a team, sign up for an existing team, or sign up as a free agent. You can also access your team's roster, check game times and dates, and review scores and standings.
Fall 2013 Activities
Registration Begins August 19th
- 3 v 3 Soccer - Men, Women and Coed
- 4 v 4 Flag Football - Men, Women
- 4 v 4 Volleyball - Men, Women and Coed
- 3 v 3 Dodgeball - Men, Women
- 2 v 2 Basketball - Men, Women and Coed
- Big Pink Volleyball - Open
- Mario Kart Wii - Open
- Root Beer Pong - Open
- Run For Your Life - Open
- Singles Racquetball - Mens, Women
- Doubles Racquetball - Mens, Coed
- Fantasy Football - Open