Adams State University Career Services is here to help you explore your options and create possibilities.
Students who use Career Services early in their academic careers are more likely to find jobs and internships than those who wait. Career Services welcomes All ASU undergraduates and graduate students!
Services we provide
- Discuss Major and Career Options
- Utilize Career related personality assessments
- Review Career Resources
- Foundations of Career Planning (ID 179)
- Designed for first and second year students that are either undeclared or unsure of their major. The course allows students to explore majors and career options.
Develop Job and Career Skills
- Career Workshops
- Resume and Cover Letter Reviews
- Mock Interviews
Search for Internships and Jobs
- Employer and Mentor Contracts
- Job and Internship Postings
- Job and Career Fairs and Networking Events
Plan for Graduate and Professional School
- Prep for Graduate School Workshops
- Essay and Application Reviews