The goal Adams State Career Services is to prepare students and alumni to successfully navigate the job search process, or the graduate school application process. You can find the resources you need in the "Online Resources" section of the website, and if you need further assistance please make an appointment to meet with a career counselor. Some services offered are:
· Setting Short & Long Term Career Goals
· Choosing a Major
· Resumes & Cover Letter Critiques
· Job Search
· Internship Search
· Graduate School Application Process
· Mock Interviews & Interview Skills
· Administer Career Assessment Tools: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strong Interest Inventory, & College Majors Scorecard
Career Services Events
Fall Local Jobs Fair – Wednesday, October 16 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Student Union Building Banquet Rooms.
Etiquette Dinner – Wednesday, February 26 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Student Union Building Banquet Rooms.
Spring Career Fair – Thursday, February 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Student Union Building Banquet Rooms.
Workshops – Follow us on Twitter at ASU Career Services to receive updates on the latest career workshop dates.