Career Services for Recruiters and Employers
Adams State University in accordance with applicable Federal and State law and University policy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, medical condition (cancer-related), ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era veteran or special disabled veteran. This non-discrimination policy extends to positions posted on-line through ASU's job board/networking site.
Post jobs & internships at no cost on:
Recruiting on the ASU Campus
Etiquette Dinner – Wednesday, March 30, 2016 starting at 5:30 pm (More personal recruiting opportunity)
Spring Career Fair – Thursday, March 31, 2016 from 10:00 am-3:00 pm
Individual Employer Recruitment Sessions
Recruiters are allowed to come to campus for free and recruit students independently. Please contact Career Services to make arrangements for use of campus facilities that would meet your recruiting needs. Recruiters will not be allowed to recruit independently within the week before scheduled job fairs. If notified at least one month before recruiting, we will provide the following services to help market your visit:
- An announcement will be posted with ASU's online job board/networking site. Contact us to start the process of being able to post your positions on the Grizzly Careers system.
- We will design and post posters across the campus announcing your visit.
- Career Services will also email an announcement of your visit to appropriate students and faculty for announcement in appropriate classes.
Please notify us no less than one month before a scheduled recruitment for schedule/program changes. It is highly recommended that for a minimal fee, you advertise your visit in the campus newspaper:
Recruiting options available to you. You may choose one, or all:
- Information booth at the Student Union Building
- Information sharing session(s) in the evening
- Classroom presentations