The Grizzly Testing & Learning Center (GTLC) proctors distance learning exams through Adams State University as well as other institutions. The process varies depending on which institutions the exam is from, but generally will require the student to list the GTLC as their proctor and request the exam to be sent either through the mail or via e-mail.
GTLC Testing Policy & Procedures
- Present a receipt of payment
- Students are assessed a $10 fee per exam, which must be paid at the ASU Student Union Building prior to the exam appointment
- Present a valid photo ID with a clear picture that adheres to the institution's policies
- Secure all personal belongings and unauthorized testing aids including cell phones and other electronic devices
- Allow the full amount of time for exam completion
- Not access computers or other electronics unless indicated by professors or exam instructions
- Communicate with institution to ensure exam is present at GTLC
We also ask that students:
- Schedule an appointment by calling or emailing GTLC to reserve a room. We will administer walk-in exams but students may not receive a room.
- During on-campus finals week all testing rooms during normal hours are reserved for on-campus students. Distance exam times are reserved from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
- Ensure that no children accompany the tester into the room or are left unattended in waiting area