Extended Studies Exams
Some of your Extended Studies courses may require you to take proctored exams. Your instructor will indicate this requirement via the course syllabus, a Blackboard announcement, or an email.
Not all of your courses may require proctored exams. A proctor is a person that will supervise you while taking an exam. Proctors are needed to ensure Academic Integrity during the exam. It is your responsibility to find and schedule your proctor in a timely fashion to take your exam.
The Grizzly Testing & Learning Center is a designated proctoring site. If you would like to have your Extended Studies exams proctored through GTLC, please read through the following policies and call to set up your examination date.
- Students should submit their Exam Request to Extended Studies two or three weeks before their scheduled exam date with the Grizzly Testing & Learning Center.
- It is prohibited for more than one exam to be taken on the same day.
- Before an exam is issued to a student, the student must present identification such as, a Student ID, Driver’s License, or State ID.
- If a student does not take an exam within 30 days from when it is received by the GTLC, the exam will be sent back to Extended Studies.
- A student with accommodations must notify the front desk associates before his/her first exam to discuss individual needs.
- Exams must be scheduled within GTLC hours of operation from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Please, note that special cases are taken into consideration.
Please contact us to set up an appointment.