Off-Site Proctoring

If you need to take the ACCUPLACER or the English Placement Exam (EPE), but are unable to visit Adams State University to do so, you will need to find a local university, college or community college to proctor the exam for you.

If you are unable to find a local institution to proctor the exams, you may also have a guidance counselor, teacher, or librarian proctor the exam as long as they have an academic email address.

If you have found an off-site proctor, please fill out the information below.

Your proctor should hear from the Grizzly Testing & Learning Center within a week. Once your request has been processed, further instructions will be sent to your proctor via email.

Contact us with any questions about off-site proctoring.

Items marked with * are required

Student Information

Please fill out the following information for the student needing to take the Accuplacer.

Proctor Information

Please fill out the following information for the person proctoring the Accuplacer. A proctor CANNOT be a family member, relative, or friend. Eligible proctors include: counselors, teachers, librarians, or proctors from another institution. If you have a question about the eligibility of a proctor, please call the Grizzly Testing & Learning Center.

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.