AFTER the add/drop "census" date THROUGH the semester withdrawal date
- Students may withdraw from individual courses after the deadline for adding/dropping and receive a non-punitive grade of W.
- Tuition is charged, and a W will appear on the student's transcript.
- Go to the One Stop Student Services Center in the Student Union Building and give them a completed
- Undergraduate students who decide to withdraw from all courses during this timeframe must do so by completing an official withdrawal through the Office of Student Affairs in Richardson Hall, 234.
- Students will receive a non-punitive grade of W for all withdrawn courses which will appear on the transcript.
- Graduate students should contact the associate provost for the Graduate School at 1.866.407.0013 or
Refund Schedule for complete Withdrawals
COF eligible students
- Withdrawing from courses will reduce the total allotted COF hours by the number of withdrawn credit hours.
- To view allotted, used and remaining COF hours, go here:
Course Add(s) by approval only
- A course may be added during the withdrawal time-frame only with the approval of the instructor, department chair and associate provost for Academic Affairs.
- Please be aware that although approval may be granted to process a late add, financial aid and the COF stipend will not apply to courses added after census date as identified in the registration calendar.
- Graduate students must secure authorization from the associate provost for the Graduate School.