Current Position Openings
- Title III HSI STEM Grant – Activity Coordinator/Education & Culture Specialist (PDF)
- Assistant Athletic Trainer (PDF)
- RISE Grant Administrative Assistant (PDF)
- Vice President for Institutional Advancement (PDF)
- Manager of Support Services (PDF)
- Assistant Controller (PDF)
- Interim Admissions Counselor (Social Media) (PDF)
- Assistant Grant Specialist (PDF)
- Director of Academic Assessment & Assurance System Support (PDF)
- Helpdesk Manager (PDF)
- Head Men’s and Women’s Swim Coach (PDF)
- COSI Grant- Interim Pre-Collegiate Advisor
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness- Director (PDF)
- Assistant Vice President for Graduate Studies (PDF)
Adams State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Applications are sought from all qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, disability and, as covered by law, veteran status.
In addition, University policies prohibit discrimination on the basis of religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation including transgender status and gender expression, marital status, and parental status.
This listing is provided by the Office of Human Resources, 719-587-7990.