Art @ Adams State
Spacious, well-equipped studios and individual attention by a quality faculty mean ample opportunities for you to be creative.
Exhibitions by national and international artists, as well as work study opportunities in the field, mean opportunities to learn.
We challenge our students to think critically as well as creatively as they work to communicate through their art.
Why choose Art at Adams State?
- Two professional quality galleries
- Small classes
- Accessible faculty who are mentors and advisers
- Innovative Foundations classes
- Studio space to work outside of class
- Annual trips to regional museums and galleries
- Regular trips abroad for credit
What will I study?
What can I do with a degree in Art?
- Graphic design
- Marketing or advertising
- Foundry work
- Own a gallery
- Be a studio artist
Professional Art Resources
What sets us apart?
- Diverse, international Faculty
- After hours studio access
- Student exhibition opportunities
- Evening and summer classes